Chandler Center for the Arts 15th Annual Holiday Artisans Market
November 17, 2016
Chandler Center for the Arts
71-73 Main Street
Thursday November 17, 2016 – Wednesday December 21, 2016
Chandler Center for the Arts‘ annual Holiday Artisans Market showcases the skill and creativity of Vermont artisans and specialty food producers.
A wide range of artistic media is represented, including pottery, hand bound books, silk scarves, woodblock prints, stained glass, felted wool animals, and much more. Other products include books by local authors, beeswax candles, maple syrup, natural soaps, and handcrafted chocolates.
I will have an assortment of journals, photo albums, and cards available at the show for purchase.
- Wednesday: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Extended shopping hours will be available Monday, December 19 – Wednesday, December 21, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Date: Friday, November 18, 2016
- Time: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.