8th Blogiversary prize winner
Many thanks to everyone for offering up your best bookish quotes in response to my 8th blogiversary giveaway! For those of you who missed the quotes, you can check them out in the comments of this post.
As a quick refresher, here’s the list of goodies included in the prize:
- Two issues of Bound and Lettered and one issue of the Guild of Book Workers Newsletter
- Over a dozen printed promotions from the French Paper Company
- Paper sample books of the Construction and Smart White lines from the French Paper Company
- Hidden Treasures: The History and Technique of Fore-edge Painting by Jeanne Bennett
- Four metal stencils from Dreamweaver Stencils
- A border mold by Ten Seconds Studio
- A marbled bookmark from Chena River Marblers
- A small roll of bookcloth
- A pack of bookplates
- A leather key chain from Harmatan Leather
- A tape measure key chain from Harmatan Leather
- A small bag of beads
- Three rulers from Green Heron Book Arts
- A batch of paper samples from Legion Paper
- Two paper bookmarks, a postcard
- A card from the Artist’s Book Ideation Cards by Barbara Tetenbaum and Julie Chen
- And more…
Someone’s got some goodies coming her way and that person is…
Congrats! I’ll be contacting you for your mailing info, so keep your eyes peeled for an email from me.
A world of thank you to everyone for hanging out with me as I’ve babbled about my work and other bookish things over the past eight years.
I’ve enjoyed your company!