Top 10 reasons why you should visit my studio today
If you need a reason to come to my studio during Open Studio Weekend, here are a few to get your brain churning:
- Candy corn. I have lots of candy corn. Everyone likes candy corn.
- You might catch a glimpse of the ever elusive Wiggum.
- I will likely do something to embarrass myself and I guarantee it will be funny.
- You wanna see foliage? The view from my backyard is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
- You can witness the Studio Equinox – a rare, twice a year occurrence when my studio is so clean, you can eat off the floor (using a plate, just in case).
- Realizing how much stuff I have crammed in my petite studio is kinda like watching a bunch of clowns coming out of a car.
- I’m gonna teach you a thing or two (that’s a promise, not a threat).
- You get to go through someone’s drawers without the police getting involved.
- Your visit proves that books are not dead. Not that they were ever alive – have you seen a book take a breath?
- Lots of awesome handmade books are here!
So come on over!
I’m open from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. today. I’m also happy to have visitors by appointment, so give me a call if you can’t make it this weekend.