For Open Studio Weekend, I took a bunch of stuff out of my studio and stashed it in our office so that things wouldn’t look quite as chaotic. My poor husband wants his office back and I should have spent today cleaning.
Yeah, that didn’t happen.
I shopped instead.
Half.com is offering $25.00 off your shipping cost if you order $10.00 or more (not including shipping charges) – use code FREESHIP.
Because all of the books I purchased were used (and most under $1.00), I was able to get 8 book arts-related books for a bit over $10.00! The condition of the books varies, but that doesn’t bother me.
I’m not sure how long this deal will last, so jump on it quick if you want in.
Here’s the haul (links below will take you to the author/publisher website):
- Multicultural Books to Make and Share (Grades 1-6) by Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord (ISBN: 0590489216)
- Make, Draw, and Design Your Own Book by Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord and Joyce Jabbour (ISBN: 0439813395)
- How to Fold by Larry K. Whithers (ISBN: 0881082198)
- Paper: Handmade Style by Primrose Paper Arts (ISBN: 159223691X)
- The Elemental Journal: Composing Artful Expressions from Items Cast Aside by Tammy Kushnir (ISBN: 1440305366)
- Bookbinding Techniques and Projects by Josep Cambras (ISBN: 0764160842)
- Literacy Through the Book Arts by Paul Johnson (ISBN: 0435087665)
- Board Book Play: Easy Techniques from A to Z (ISBN: 1571204075)
I can’t wait until the books get here!