Book Arts Improv: Week #4 Themes
Many thanks to everyone who entered this week’s Book Arts Improv!
This week’s winning entry is…
Congrats to Velma!
This week’s themes are as follows:
- The best holiday that doesn’t exist: don’t go to work day
- A fashion trend that should go mainstream: bras that feel good
- An inedible object that looks tasty: printer’s ink
I’d like to take this opportunity to respond to some of the entries:
- I’d celebrate that: it’s to damn cold to go out
- I’d wear that: down-filled panties
- I’d totally eat that: clouds, glass marbles, baby feet, and sea anemones
The Book Arts Improv grand prize winner will be drawn on Monday, January 30th – the prize is a set of books that includes one of each of the four books created during the Improv.
Everyone who has posted suggestions for the past four weeks will be entered into the drawing. If you have participated in the Improv for more than one week, each week’s post will count as one entry – if you’ve been following me for four weeks, then your odds are better.
Come back to see this week’s completed book on Saturday and find out who wins the grand prize on Monday!