Worktable Wednesday Giveaway!
Welcome to Elissa’s shamefully backdated Worktable Wednesday!
So craft show season turned into a bit of an organizational smackdown and I lost. As a result, I’ve been blog-neglectful. The timing couldn’t have been worse, because last week marked the one-year anniversary of Worktable Wednesday. I wish I had been more on top of things!
I have decided to mark the occasion by hosting a giveaway, one which showcases one of my other hobbies.
I like to get free stuff.
I use a combination of sales, coupons, rebates, cash back, etc. to get goodies for free – and sometimes I get paid to buy stuff. I have a very modest stockpile, one that is affectionately known as the “Campbell Commissary”.
This giveaway is going to focus on the “work” in “worktable”. Even if you’re not an artist, you still have a worktable of some kind – a desk, dining room table, or kitchen counter. Since I’ve had lots of luck in acquiring freebie office supplies, that’s what’s going into this box o’ fun.
So here’s what you get:
- 3 packs of Avery Square NoteTabs
- 3 packs of Avery Perforated NoteTabs
- 2 packs of Pilot EasyTouch Pens
- 2 packs of Post-it Filing Tabs
- 1 pack of Bic Clic Stic Pens
- 1 pack of Cadoozles Mechanical Pencils
- 2 packs of Avery PocketTabs
- 1 SanDisk Cruzer Blade 4 GB USB Flash Drive
There are several ways to enter – feel free to do as many as you like:
- Leave a comment below = 1 entry
- If your comment lets me know about which of my handmade books on Etsy is your favorite = 1 additional entry
- Add my shop to your favorites on Etsy = 1 entry
- Spread the word about the giveaway via Twitter or Facebook = 3 entries each
- Mention it in a blog post = 5 entries
- Become a fan of Blue Roof Designs on Facebook = 1 entry
- Follow me on Twitter = 1 entry
- Add me to your circle on Google+ = 1 entry
- Send me a picture of you with one of the books you bought from me (send via Email) = 10 entries
- And the biggie – if you’ve purchased work from me and feel moved to write a testimonial (send via Email) = 50 entries
If you choose any of options 3-8, let me know by adding a comment below. It’s tough for me to keep track of those things without a head’s up.
The contest will run from December 6th – December 16th, 2011. I’ll announce the winner on December 19th.
Good luck to everyone!