Book Artists on Twitter – part 3
What is this crazy lady talking about?
I am one of the lucky schmoes chosen to test out Lists, a fabulous new feature in Twitter that allows you to organize the people you follow. Your lists can be public or private. You can subscribe to other folks’ lists. You can come up with silly names for your lists, like “Damn you’re funny”. By the way, that wasn’t me.
Okay, I’m lying. That was me.
Anyway, I’ve also created a list called Bookbinding (duh). Here’s the link: http://twitter.com/blueroofdesigns/bookbinding
If you don’t currently have access to Twitter lists, then I’m not sure if you’ll be able to see my list yet, sorry. Hopefully they’ll roll it out to everyone soon.
Note: I’m interested in book artists of all skill levels and the people I follow on Twitter represent that variety.
The first link will take you to the person’s Twitter feed and the second link will take you to his or her website, blog, or Etsy shop.
- @_Shelbyville: Michelle Vandermeer
- @Albyon: Veronica Silva
- @AwakenJournal: AwakenJournaling
- @bowerbox: Val Lucas
- @Coccinellidae: Liz Conley
- @corrupiola: Leila Lampe
- @costurandolivro: costurandolivro
- @estasketch: esta sketch
- @konyveszet: Könyvészet
- @le_poulet: Carolee
- @leimia: Mia Leijonstedt
- @lisabethpress: Lisa Beth Robinson
- @loulouloves: Louise Best
- @Maalo: Sebastian Alvarez
- @mrYen: Jonathan Chapman
- @nightowlcraft: Sally Carson
- @paperandpearls: Paper and Pearls
- @PatCarlsonMinis: Pat Carlson
- @Pressbound: Melissa Gruntkosky
- @redhydra: Steve Miller
- @rhubarbella: Sara Bowen
- @SFCB: San Francisco Center for the Book
- @somavenus: somavenus
- @TheanoN: Theano Nikitas
- @tomboyink: Mary Sullivan
- @WNYBAC: Western New York Book Arts Center
- @WSBindery: White Sparrow Bindery