The envelope please…
Well I feel silly because I can’t figure out how to close the PollDaddy poll within WordPress. Poop.
I officially declare that the poll is closed. I mean it. Don’t even try to vote now, even though I can’t stop you.
You have spoken and I will obey. Here’s the order of my posts starting next week:
- Dremel bits and what they do
- Paper and Book Intensive 2010
- Trip to the American Bookbinding Museum
- Book artists on Twitter – part 2
- New books on my bookshelf
- Peggy Skycraft and why she rocks
- Trip to the Taurus Bookbindery
I had to make a judgment call when there was a tie between two topics, so I put them in alphabetical order.
If anyone objects, I’d be happy to figure out some kind of blog post deathmatch.