Puzzle piece update #1
I started by tracing the puzzle piece. I then drew and cut out the cheese holes.
After tracing the cheese holes onto the wood, I started to cut the holes out. I used my Dremel to cut my holes because, well, I just wanted to play with my Dremel.
I started by drilling small holes around the edge of my outline.
Then I drilled a second set of holes, making it easier for the piece of wood to break off.
I used my Dremel’s sanding bit to smooth out the rough edges and to better define the cheese holes.
Here’s what I ended up with:
I’m hoping to get some painting done today. With the time I have left, I’m not sure that I’ll be able to get the book component added until after puzzlePALOOZA.
Tune in tomorrow for another update!