I’ve been tagged!
I have just finished the third day of my craft show [so tired] and came home to find that I’ve been tagged by Jackie at Stitchworks.
The last time I was tagged, and was “It”, this was not considered a good thing from what I recall. Now being tagged feels quite nice and I’m honored to have been chosen as an “It”…thanks Jackie!
So here’s the scoop: I have to tell you eight things about myself and then name 8 artists. Each artist I tag is to do the same (hopefully they also like being “It”) and then leave a comment.
So I go into TMI territory:
- I have a problem with self-control when it comes to Twizzlers. Especially the chocolate ones. I will happily eat them until I get sick and then eat some more.
- I used to have an African Pygmy hedgehog for a pet. Cutest.thing.ever.
- I worked as a costumed character at the Philadelphia International Airport in the early 90’s. Meet Jerry Bellbonger.
- My favorite band is They Might Be Giants. I’ve been a fan for over 20 years and have seen them so many times in concert that I’ve lost count.
- The thing I dreaded most about the first day of school was wondering if my teacher was going to pronounce my name correctly (like Melissa with no “M”). I never had the courage to correct them, thinking that it was rude to correct a teacher.
- Even though I’m not a super hero, my super power is spotting typos.
- I love working in my studio in my pajamas.
- For years I’ve wanted to take the SAT’s over again to see if I’ve gotten any “smarter”. Or at least to see if I could still get into the college I went to (University of Pennsylvania).
So there you have it. Scared now? Here’s my list of 8 victims artists: