Elissa R. Campbell | Blue Roof Designs

Book Arts Improv delay

3 Flares Filament.io Made with Flare More Info'> 3 Flares ×
Silver standard poodle

Wiggum – Best.dog.ever.

I’m sorry for the delay in posting the last book and the grand prize winner for the Improv.

My sweet dog was hit by a car yesterday and broke his leg. They think he might also have a spine injury.

We have to bring him to Boston for an MRI because they don’t have the facilities for that here in Vermont.

Once things settle down, I’ll get back to business.

Thanks for your understanding and please send Wiggum positive, healing vibes.

6 Responses to “Book Arts Improv delay”

1. Kristin says:

Yikes, Elissa, that’s awful. Sending Wiggum our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

2. Kris Stewart says:

So sorry to hear about Wiggum! Hope he heals fast (and doesn’t need a cone).

3. Carmen says:

Elissa, I’m you neighbor and found out from another neighbor the injuries. I’ve been so worried about Wiggum. Let me know if you need anything. I’m taking good care of your skis and will bring them back when I see you are home Take care!

Carmen Howe

4. Tracy says:

I’m so sorry to hear your news Elissa. Wiggum is gorgeous and you must be beside yourself with worry. Please don’t even think about anything else until Wiggum is fit and well again. Lots of doggy hugs and tasty treats for him and a big hug for you.

5. velma says:

so sorry for you both. take good care of yourself and wiggum, elissa.

6. Elissa says:

Thanks everyone for your kind words. Wiggum is recovering nicely and I’m slowly getting there myself (guilt is POWERFUL).

Elissa

Let me know what you think!

I'm social – Pin, Like, & Follow me!

Link to my Pinterest Page
Link to my Facebook Page
Link to my Twitter Page
Link to my Rss Page

Get blog updates

Enter your Email address to have blog updates delivered right to your inbox*:

*I respect your privacy