Book Arts Improv: Week #3 Themes
Many thanks to everyone who entered this week’s Book Arts Improv! Sorry for posting these late – I was out of town and just got home.
Because I can’t help myself, I need to answer the questions for this week:
- Something you pretend to know about, but you really don’t: Politics. Seriously. It’s sad.
- A place you never want to visit, again: Reno. Über-blech.
- A three word question: Stepped in what?
And now, this week’s winning entry…
Congrats to Beth! It looks like two books (so far) are headed for the Cassorla household. 🙂
This week’s themes are as follows:
- Something you pretend to know about, but you really don’t: Theoretical Physics
- A place you never want to visit, again: Arkansas
- A three word question: Where’s the fire?
The last call for suggestions will be posted on Sunday, March 3rd and they will be completely different from those posted this week.
Come back to see this week’s completed book on Saturday!